At this very moment this is how I feel...
Anyone that knows me knows I am a planner. I make lists, I check things off, I get things done. With Ryker everything was done well in advance. The room, the clothes, the projects. The bag was packed, the house was clean, names picked out, all the baby books read etc. etc. Check, check, and check. This time around I am 5 weeks away with NOTHING done and I am FREAKING out at this moment. We are in the process of finishing the basement so there is stuff everywhere. The crib is packed away in a closet along with the clothes. The baby stuff is hiding somewhere in the basement. There is NO way the nursery will be ready before the baby comes. I could vomit from anxiety right now. But I won't. It will all be ok. All that matters is that this baby is coming whether I am ready or not, and it will be ok.Right?
9 comments:
oh my my girly you need a massage! i'm sorry i totally get it. it will be okay though, i promise :)
It WILL be ok. I wish I was there, I could help you! And Im sorry, but I TOTALLY laughed when I saw that picture because you can make that EXACT face! Just picture "A Apple!" Yup! Thats what you look like. I hope I made you laugh, because I definately am! Love you!
Sweetie, everything will be ok!No need to worry! I so wish I could be there to help out! I am with you in my thoughts.
I agree with Heath. I can totally see you make this face, too:). So funny!
Love you! You are great!!
You will be fine! You've got somewhere for her to sleep, clothes for her to wear so you are set! I'm ready and waiting to help in whatever way I can. You'll be fine! I totally understand your feelings though.
.... This has nothing to do with your current post (but I too have seen you make this face) but thanks friend... thank you. Once again you unknowingly saved me. I love you friend.
Just remember nurseries don't need to be ready for newborns. They don't even sleep in there for the first part anyway. Deep breath, and don't worry.
You are so great. Take a deep breath and everything will work out. Focus on one thing at a time, not everything you have to get done. Love you!
Sad that I haven't seen this face. The only one I'm pulling from memory is your monkey face! :)
I totally understand! You're fine! Just relax, like all the fathers around here seem to be able to do without trouble. =)
The good news is the newbies sleep like 20 hours a day for the first 2 months anyways, so you'll be totally bored with nothing to do when she gets here. And maybe you'll go to 41 weeks, giving you an extra week! (Just kidding. That's not funny at all.)
Post a Comment