April 27, 2010

Baby Shower Surprise

My fabulous friends and family threw me a SURPRISE baby shower a few weekends ago! It was such a thoughtful and fun surprise. The food and desserts at Olive Garden were dee-lish and the company was fabulous!


They had fun games and all hooked me up with some fabulous gifts to help get me ready and excited for this little one...
All the lovely ladies in attendance...





A VERY special thanks to these sweet and thoughtful hosts. They pulled it off perfectly! They got Sean involved to book the day on the calendar as a "family day" and had him steal my phone to get all the needed names and numbers. What a team. I had no idea!
I truly am blessed with great family and friends. Thanks again to all. I love you!

4 comments:

The Widerbergs said...

It was a blast! You look so cute in all these pictures :)

Grant Family said...

It was very fun! and Olive Garden was delicious, as always! =)

Katie said...

So much fun!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Wish I had known about it... :)