April 10, 2010

Disneyland: Day 2

So, Day 2 began with the Matterhorn. What?! I can't believe my little boy is big enough to go on the Matterhorn! Sean really wanted to take him on it. He liked the "up and down roller coaster ride" but didn't like the monster so much. We decided to do a calmer ride for him next (and more annoying) so we headed over to It's a Small World. He loved it.

Then we found a roller coaster more his size in Toon Town. He loved that even more!

Thought we'd snap a pic with the R on our way back into California Adventure.

We got there right when it opened and still had to wait 45 minutes for the Toy Story ride. He was awful. Sean and I had to wrestle with him the whole time. This is him poking Sean in the ears.


However, he LOVED the ride once we actually made it.
Next, Sean took some turns on the big boy rides while I headed to the carousel with the little man.

While we were waiting for Sean I decided to lube our little guy up with sunscreen. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Woody across the way and told Ryker as soon as we were done we would go meet him. Before I knew it Ryker was taking off, with the sunscreen. When I told him to wait for me he said, "Ryker go put sunscreen on Woody too."

He decided he wanted to give Woody "knocks" and was too busy telling Woody his life story to look at the camera for anyone.
Since he enjoyed the LIVE Playhouse Disney show so much we decided to do a repeat. This is a side view of the excited face...
More Toon Town fun...

After countless more rides and lines we were all spent by 6pm. It was getting cold and none of us could handle anymore lines. We decided not to drag it on for another 3.5 hours for the fireworks that night. After some quick souvenir shopping we headed back to the hotel for dinner and swimming before bedtime.

Thus ended Day #2.
P.S. I realize ya'all don't need a play-by-play of our family vaca but it's more for me than you. This is as close to a journal as I get!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the day by day play!

ksrfam said...

I love it,too! Wish we could have been there to share in his glee and bliss! Love you. Glad that you are okay and up to blogging.

The Widerbergs said...

Yes we do need a play by play! I want to know what he was talking to Woody about lol! I love his excited face and it makes me SOOOO excited for our trip there in November!

Katie said...

/Love the picture with the R!

Unknown said...

LOVE all the pics and details!

mandmsartori said...

I can truly say I loved the "play-by-play" of your vaca & all the pictures. I miss Disneyland. I LOVE that Ryker had a great time & got so excited. I love the picture of him at the LIVE Playhouse Disney show. Super cute!