You simply can't go to CA without going to the beach. We decided to spend Sunday with a relaxing day of beach hopping to celebrate Easter and our 7 year anniversary. Yup, 7 years!
Our first stop was Laguna Beach. We started out with an Easter Egg Hunt for the little man. He loved it...


Then we took a leisurely stroll along the beach. I think Ryker loved that even more...




We played at the playground and then headed for lunch at a YUMMY restaurant across the street I had been craving since my sister took me there for my birthday in August. Totally hit the spot.

Our next stop was La
Jolla. Such a beautiful place.
Ryker LOVED watching the sea lions. In fact, the only way that we could get him to look at the camera was to ask him if there was a sea lion behind us.

He also loved walking on the beach...

...giving Mommy kisses (with a sea lion in the background!)...

...and wading in the water.
He eventually got brave enough he wanted to "take his shirt off" and just jump right in so Daddy had to rescue him...

We decided to relax on the grass overlooking the beautiful view for a bit. We both laid down and let
Ryker run wild. Suddenly, the earth started to shake, rattle and roll! We did NOT like the feeling of an earthquake that large!

(I realized I have 8 chins in this picture. I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Back off.)
As we got to the car to head home for the night Ryker freaked, "No more car, please no more car!" We decided to coax him in with a smoothie. This kid LOVES smoothies.

Then it was all happy faces in the car!

It was a FABULOUS day!
2 comments:
AWW!!! The pics at Laguna Beach brought back GREAT memories! Such a fun trip, and glad you got to enjoy that fabulous food again! Love you!
you are making me very homesick. Not that I'm from Laguna, but you know what I mean!
Post a Comment