Our little man turned 2 last week! Here's a quickie run-down of the festivities...

The big day we had a joint birthday party with my family to celebrate
Ryker turning 2 and my niece turning 1. It was great fun!

I made ball cupcakes...

...and a birthday hat

I was so excited for another cake dive. However, being the clean eater this little man is he would barely touch it before asking for a fork. He ate it clean as could be!

The little man got a few gifts, one of his favorites being his
Little Einstein figurines from his cousin. We all got a kick out of him trying to carry them around all at once.

The next day we took him to a nasty little place that kids love called Jungle Jim's...
ew. He loved it though which is what matters.
I couldn't believe how big he seemed going on all the rides by himself...

Riding the carousel with daddy...

He thought the bumper cars were hilarious...

After playing hard we were all ready to skedaddle. He was hiding from the camera...

We sure love our little man!

2 year stats:
Height: 36.7 in (95th percentile)
Weight: 28.2 lbs (50th percentile)
Head: 19.5 in (75th percentile)
5 comments:
So fun!!
So cute! Happy Bday little man!
Fun! Jungle Jim's looks like a kid's dream- maybe we'll take Milo there for his birthday. I'll bring the hand sanitizer.
Cute! Looks like fun! As long as the kid has fun, that's all that matters! =)
Happy Birthday Ryker! I LOVE that first pic - did you edit that? And your ball cupcakes look amazing! Sounds like he had fun :) How cute is he carrying his new toys!?
Post a Comment