January 3, 2010

2009 Re-Cap

2009 was filled with lots of fun, changes and accomplishments. Here it is in a nutshell...
JANUARY
Started the year off right with some quality family time with a trip to CA.
Celebrated the little man's 1st birthday!
FEBRUARY
Took a trip to Georgia to spend time with family.
MARCH
Enjoyed the warming weather with lots of trips to the driving range and parks.
APRIL
Celebrated 6 years of a happy marriage in AZ!
MAY

Graduated from the University of Utah with the help of the greatest support system a girl could ask for.
Celebrated the accomplishment with a trip to Zion's.
Ryker's highlight of May was meeting Rachel Coleman from Signing Time!
Started the crazy life of both parents working while I did my internship at UNI.
JUNE
Enjoyed all our limited spare time with boating, hiking and trips to the park.
JULY
More boating, hiking and trips to the park.
AUGUST
Sean did his first 5k!
Annual trip to the Bear Lake cabin with the peeps.
Met up with my little sis and my German sis in CA for some fun in the sun!
FINALLY finished my internship and started to get back to normal life!
SEPTEMBER
Took a trip to TX complete with riding a mechanical bull, winning a dance-off in a rodeo, taking a tour of the new Dallas stadium and sweating our brains out!
Yellowstone with the cousins.
OCTOBER
Sean cowboy'd it up in his first ever cattle drive!
Celebrated a great Halloween.
NOVEMBER
Sean did his 1st sprint triathlon and did AWESOME!
First snowman...
DECEMBER
Ended the year as it began; with quality time as a family. Looking forward to all the challenges and adventures the New Year will bring!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN post!

Anonymous said...

Why must I always read your blog when I am so darn emotional! Love you!!

Jamie said...

I love you friend. You look SO cute with your belly! I can't believe pops broke his leg, I hope he's ok!

The Widerbergs said...

Wow you're fun! And your busy life kinda makes my head spin :)

eva said...

Love your post! Love you!