October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We attempted our annual Pumpkin Patch pictures again the other day. Again, not a huge success but after the traumatizing experience (for both of us) of picture-taking we managed to have some fun. Thanks to my speedy camera I managed to get a few pictures that didn't involve him screaming or trying to escape.
Big cheeser while driving the tractor...

My personal favorite...(he was having a lot of fun driving that tractor). I would be scared with him behind the wheel!

"See Mama I can be cute..."

"You promise this is the last picture and then I can go play?"

Seeing how we were at the Pumpkin Patch I tried to get some pictures with...ya know, pumpkins in them. Except for the baby pumpkins that he attempted to chuck like a basketball he acted like they had the plague. Drama drama.


2 comments:

The Widerbergs said...

You got some dang cute ones! And even a great red wall shot, way to go!

Grant Family said...

Funny! I love them! You make me crack up with your commentary! =)