October 19, 2009

Downtown Photo Shoot

Last month my sister-in-law's FABULOUS and TALENTED sister offered to take a few shots of Ryker while she was in town. I was so excited! Ryker has become such a goof lately. He tells you when he thinks he is being funny by saying, "I funny" or "I silly" and then laughing at himself. I really liked this shoot because she caught this goofy personality that has emerged. In most of the pictures he is pulling silly faces or being all smug. I just love him! Here were a few of my favorites...
He looks away like this when he knows he is in trouble or when you tell him to look at you when he is getting scolded...

This is his monkey face he always makes...
Just being silly and obnoxious for the camera...

You can check out more from the photographer here.

4 comments:

Katie said...

So handsome!

Jamie said...

I can't believe he is getting so big... he seems to have grown up years since the last time I saw him... and by the way, you are so cute! You look fantastic in all the pictures :-) I miss you friend...

The Widerbergs said...

They turned out so cute!! I love his silly faces :D

Annie said...

Oh. My. Heavens.

Those are so precious! I just showed everyone in the office and we are all wanting to eat him!!