This is a serious threat to all my sisters (that includes sister-in-laws) and dear friends (umm...Californians and Germans specifically) who are slacking in their sisterly and friend duties of posting regular pictures of them, their kids, and their growing bellies (mmm, who could that be?). I miss you and I hate not being able to see you so indulge me and POST SOME PICTURES ALREADY! Talking to you is fabulous, emails...great, but I want pictures. If you refuse to succumb to this threat consider yourself on my "list" of which you don't want to know the consequences!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Yes, Friday at 1 works for me! I'll be there.
LOL!!!!!! :)
What can I say...I am a complete slacker! I love all the fun things you have been doing. I am jealous and quite homesick to hang out with you right now! Thanks! Ryker is such a little man. No more baby in him! Sad. Miss you, love you!
Post a Comment