Dear loyal readers and blog-stalkers (you know who you are):
Anyone who really knows me knows that I love baked goodies. The two I most commonly crave are my mom's wheat bread and cinnamon rolls (they are the best!). I am completely guilty of frequenting Great Harvest Bread just for the free samples. However, around certain holidays (Valentine's Day is coming up you know) I crave sugar cookies. Not just any old sugar cookie, the PERFECT sugar cookie: fluffy and soft with the icing not too sweet. The problem is I have no idea where to get this perfect sugar cookie. So, I will happily buy or bake my perfect sugar cookie, but I need your help. Send all your suggestions my way so I can get this resolved in time for Valentine's Day!
3 years ago
2 comments:
I seriously have the best recipe, but its put away and I will have to dig it out tomorrow! I'll hopefully find it fast and let you know asap!
I don't have a recipe but I hope you find one.
About taking Ryker's photos, I would LOVE to. Now I'm still practicing so I'm only charging $50 right now. That includes the sitting fee, processing fee and I'll give you a high resolution CD with all the ones that turned out nicely so you can print them off somewhere (I prefer Walgreens, they always do a nice job).
I could do them on Friday the 13th (ooh creepy), would that work for you? Do you have wood floors, by chance? The ones I took that are on my blog were taken at my sister's house and I LOVE the wood floors but I don't have any. If you do, I can just come over to your house and do them there. If not, I can figure something out with the flooring situation, not a big deal. Let me know!
Post a Comment