Today was the first day the little man really took off...
Could he be any more adorable?!
YAY for Ryker!
How fun! He is so cute!
Oh my gosh! What?!? When did he learn to do that? He's too little! So stinking cute and exciting!
Awesome! So cute!
Wow that is really really really cute! Can't wait to see you two tomorrow so he can show off in person!
Awesome!I am so sad I can't see him in person. He will be in a full on run when we get back. At least I am his favorite, Right?! J/kLove ya miss ya!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY for Ryker!
How fun! He is so cute!
Oh my gosh! What?!? When did he learn to do that? He's too little! So stinking cute and exciting!
Awesome! So cute!
Wow that is really really really cute! Can't wait to see you two tomorrow so he can show off in person!
Awesome!I am so sad I can't see him in person. He will be in a full on run when we get back. At least I am his favorite, Right?! J/k
Love ya miss ya!
Post a Comment