November 20, 2008

Little Guy, Big Messes

This little man sure can get around, and he gets into EVERYTHING! His favorite thing this week has been to create a disaster zone in the front room by pulling out all 4 of the baskets in our entertainment center, and then unloading all of their contents. It is pretty hilarious to watch. Today he was a little overzealous about getting something out of the bottom of the basket and threw himself right into it head first!
























After he creates a disaster in the front room he finds me in my bathroom as I get ready for the day and pulls everything out of the cabinets and drawers. This particular day he proceeded to try and eat the toilet paper!








After he (and I) determine that his disaster is complete, he is trapped in his exersaucer while I proceed to clean up, and this is what happens...
I just LOVE this little guy!

1 comments:

Ashley & Kevin said...

Don't you just love the toddler stage? He is too cute! Love the eating the toilet paper!