Last week my best friend from highschool came for a visit with her adorable little girl. We decided to take the kiddos to the Kangaroo Zoo. I absolutely loved it, but I am pretty darn sure Ryker hated it...as you can tell by the pictures! By about the 10th time down the slide he finally started to like it just enough to not cry. He has never been so cuddly for such a long period. I think he was really nervous about the instability of the inflatable toys. It was kind of sad. However, as soon as we were packing up to leave he was his independent self, happy as can be!
We spent the rest of the visit hanging out, going out to lunch and dinners, shopping, and doing incredibly immature things that were an absolute blast! I sure love you friend and miss you all the time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment