Ryker is changing so fast! He now crawls (though not long distances yet), stands up in his crib, and loves to pull himself up by the couch and the coffee table. He learned from his cousin how fun it is to climb over things too! His first tooth is finally starting to poke through with the second not far behind it. I am sure this is the cause of his sleepless nights. He has also started doing a super cheesy smile which I have yet to catch on camera. He squints his eyes and smiles real big! Can't hardly believe it all!
Sorry the video is sideways...you get the jist!
3 years ago
10 comments:
I loved last night when I was in there and you put him down to sleep but he just wanted to stand in his crib.
So cute! He looks like such a good crawler! I need to see him again and see all these fun new things in person! =)
How did he get so big so fast?? Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
What! Crawling!?! Jeeze when did he turn into a kid? He is so handsome.
Hi Janelle! I just found Katie's blog from Nina's then yours from hers :) It was fun hanging out this weekend and we'll for sure have to get together SOON! I can't wait :D
Friday sounds awesome! I'm also texting you right now to see if you wanna come to baby story time today at 10...
How can they change so fast? Wasn't it just last week I saw him?
Oh my goodness! He is growing and learning new things so fast. You've got a cute little guy on your hands. Thanks!!! Love ya.
Hey let's get together after this week if you can and have some girl time. I haven't seen you for a while!
hey can you email me those family pictures from the funeral?
Post a Comment