August 29, 2008

Boating and BBQ's

Boating and BBQ's...two of my favorite summer activities. We were able to do both of them with Sean's family while they were in town. It was perfect! I don't have any pictures of either Sean or I wakeboarding, but I thought I would share some of the others...






















I LOVE wakeboarding! It was the first time I was able to get out there since being pregnant. Sean did awesome too considering how long it has been for the both of us. Ryker loves the boat, but HATES his life-jacket. This is a big part of our life though, so he will just have to get used to it!

The BBQ was a blast! It was great to see so much of the family. These three adorable little kiddos were all born within 2 months of each other!



1 comments:

Katie said...

Love the head tilt, Janelle!

At least Quinn is smiling in the bottom one!