June 30, 2008

What Happens in Vegas...


We had such a great time in Vegas. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of most of it. We headed down on Thursday night. Ryker did awesome on the drive! It was a fun-packed weekend. Here are a few of the highlights:

Friday I went to the gym with family, shopping with my sister Emi, and then we all went swimming. We dunked Ryker for the first time and he loved it. He would come up smiling or with a straight face as if nothing had happened. He loves the pool! That night Ryker finally got to meet the rest of the family! He LOVED Aunt Heather. The very first time she held him she got him to giggle and he cuddled with her...he hardly EVER cuddles!

Saturday we went to my Grandpa's wedding, which was the main purpose of our visit. It was great to see him so happy. After the luncheon my sisters and I all went shopping at H&M...my favorite Europe store. We spent almost 4 hours in ONE store and then went out to dinner at CPK...yum yum! Thanks to all our amazing husbands who watched all the kiddos to make that much-needed, wonderful outing possible. It was SO much fun to be with my sisters. I love and miss them so much!

Sunday we hung out with family for a few hours before we hit the road again. Heather gave Ryker his first major hair cut (even though it was his 3rd one!). He even wore the cape! He looks so grown up now, and his hair is getting so light! We hit the road that afternoon. Once again, Ryker did awesome. It is weekends like this that make me realize once again that I have the coolest family ever! I love and miss them all so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend...sad we missed Lisa and Launna (and mom) on our shopping trip and dinner. Look forward to the next time we are ALL together!

Tiffany said...

Hey Janelle, this is Heather's sister-in-law Tiffany. I'm totally a blog stalker and I love reading about your adorable little boy :) Please don't think I'm crazy! Heather was the first one who ever got Tommy to really laugh. She has some sort of special talent for it I think. I love your sister!