June 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We just got home from a great weekend trip to Vegas (I will post details and pictures tomorrow), and Ryker was totally crackin' us up! He was WONDERFUL on the trip. He did awesome on the drives, was happy as can be during the trip, slept through the night, and had no major melt-downs. However, we knew the second we walked in the door he was excited to be home. He started looking around all crazy-like grinning from ear-to-ear and giggling. I put him in his little exer-saucer and he hugged the toys like they were his long-lost buddies. He wouldn't eat because he was too busy smiling while looking around at everything. To top it all off he is still talking to himself playing in his bed instead of actually going to sleep even though it is nearing 10:30p.m. It is good to know that he loves our home as much as we do!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so sweet! I miss him already!

Erika said...

That is so cute! Hugging his toys- what a sweetie. You'll have to tell me more about your trip!

eva said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them! It is SO good to see everybody! I can't believe you have H&M in Vegas now! Love and miss you!