One of my six favorite sisters, Emily, started this on her blog so I am being a copy-cat because I want to be just like her ;) A friend of hers found a blog called tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com. It gives you ideas of things to post about every Tuesday. I like it so here goes...
SOUND: Laughter and Water
I have to agree with Emi about loving the sound of laughter, for all the same reasons. That is my first favorite. My second favorite is water. I love the sound of water whether it be waves at the beach, water crashing against the boat on the lake, a river in the mountains, splashing in the pool, or rain hitting the window. It is really relaxing to me, it always makes me feel grateful, and reminds me of good times with friends and family.
3 years ago
2 comments:
I love it! And had to join the bandwagon... :)
I love what you said about water. I'd have to agree with you too!
Post a Comment