Last Sunday we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon again with Sean's family. I LOVE doing this, it is one of my all-time favorite things to do in the summer! We had tin foil-dinners as well as tin-foil pineapple for dessert (yum yum), and talked the night away by the campfire. Ryker was a little grumpy, but I am convinced he will come to love it as much as we do! He looked so cute all bundled up in his little Nautica outfit from Jamie (thanks friend!).
3 years ago
7 comments:
I have more pictures for you, but couldn't fit them all in one email. Don't worry, I will send them soon!
Good times!
Is is just me or does my hair look so SHINY in this picture!
You look beautiful! Do you remember when we would go up American Fork canyon for the evening when we were growing up? Those are some of my fun memories...fun you get to carry that on with your kids (the canyons are too far away here in Phoenix!) Love you and I am so excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
Very shiny, but good!
Such a cute picture! That's one of my favorite things too- its' been a while. And I'm excited for our fun night Saturday! See you then!
So fun!
What fun! I am jealous! I miss you!
Post a Comment