It has been a few weeks since I posted anything, and I have lots to report! First off, Sean and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary April 4th! I can hardly believe it has been that long! The day was hardly what we always imagined it would be, but it was perfect because we were together. Sean had been out of town the whole week and got home the night before the big day. We went to a Scholarship Banquet at the University of Utah, shopping at Costco for the baby blessing, cleaned the house for the baby blessing, met family for dinner, and treated ourselves to dessert at the Melting Pot with the company of family and our visitors from Ecuador. Yum Yum! Like I said, hardly the day we imagined but it really was a good day. I have the most amazing husband I could ever ask for. He is perfect for me! Happy 5 years babe!
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment