It seems like the only things worth posting happen on the weekend. On Saturday Launna, David and the kids were down from Idaho for a quick visit. It is so much fun to have them closer to our neck of the woods. Terry and the kids came over for the party too. Apparently Rock Band is becoming an Olson house tradition! It is super nerdy, but ridiculously fun!
On Sunday Ryker had his first day of church. I have to say he looks quite handsome in his little church outfit! I decided it was torture squeezing him in and out of the preemie outfit so I splurged and bought him his very own! What a little man! Quinn had his blessing so we attended his ward and then headed over to Aaron and Katie's for lots of yummy food. It was great to see her family again!
Well, that's about it. More pictures and stories next weekend I'm sure!
3 years ago

2 comments:
He looks adorable! I had to go pick up this outfit for Quinn today!
I am sad I missed out on all the fun!
Ryker is getting so big. That is weird to see pictures of the Weiss family when it is not a holiday! Love you guys!
Can't wait to see you next month!
Post a Comment