This is Ryker's new thing...he LOVES to stand! I need to videotape it because it just can't be described, but I'll try. He stands up, puts his arms out to the sides or out in front, gets these big eyes, puts his mouth into an "O" shape, and breaths in an out really quick. He keeps this stance for 5-10 seconds and then deflates because he is so tired. He takes a little rest, and then does it all over again. It is quite entertaining! He does really well on a hard surface. In this picture I am barely stabalizing him with the one hand I have on him. What a strong little guy!
3 years ago
4 comments:
So strong! What a cutie!
K is that red hair I see? K i need to know how the hek you do the collage thing.
So cute!
I can't believe he is already bearing that much weight on his legs! Way to go Ryker!
Post a Comment