I love the weekends! It is so great to be able to spend time as a family. Sean takes the night shift with Ryker on the weekends so I got to sleep in until 9 a.m. 2 days in a row! It was heaven! Here are just a few pictures to tell a little story about our weekend...
Saturday morning, after waking up very well rested (even though I had a leftover migraine), I found Ryker wearing this outfit. He had a blowout so Sean got him in the bath, and put a lot of thought into what to dress him in that day. The shirt says "My dad is cooler than your dad!", the pants were too big so he safety pinned them, and when we went out to dinner he put on a pair of Nike shoes (nevermind that they were 2 inches too big!) that just so happened to match the pair that he was wearing that night! I had to giggle...what a cute dad and hubby!
We had a great time with Sean's family Saturday night. The girls went to the mall for a bit then we all met for dinner. Afterwards we all came back to our house and played Rock Band!
3 years ago

4 comments:
Very cute!
Wow! He looks so big next to abay Milo.
I love the outfit. We had all the same problems with Gavin. Here's a few tips... Roll the sleeves so they hit above the elbow...A white onesie will help hide the fact that it is a belly shirt...And just sag the pants a little. That should get you at least 2 more weeks in it! Ha ha ha!
Congrats on baby Ryker, he is a chunker! I love it! I am happy to see that you have a blog on here, we do as well and check us out!
http://blakekatemasonlogan.blogspot.com/
We can't wait to meet Ryker!
That little church outfit is the cutest thing ever. And I love the pic of Milo and Ryker's faces together! They're going to be some handsome little boys!
Post a Comment