I got so excited to put Ryker in these "big boy" jammies that Jamie gave him. He is such a big kid he doesn't even look like a newborn to me. Then when I took this picture I had to giggle! His hair is totally out of control, and look at that goofy grin!
3 years ago
8 comments:
His hair is crazy. I love it!
He does look like such a big boy!
Oh my hek, I can't believe how big he is. Your pregnancy and newborn pics are so freaking cute, I love the one of you resting your head on his back, it's so cute. Was she pretty expensive?
I LOVE it! I can't wait to see him and squeeze his little cheeks. His hair cracks me up!
He is so cute!! Congrats!
He is soo cute!Now we can be blogger friends and not just snoop on each other = )
Hey the cd and book that you were talking about, is it on hypnobirthing? If so, do you think I could borrow it.
Janelle, He is so sweet. I LOVE the hair. Hopes hair stuck up everywhere just like that when she was a baby, Em can vouch. It was so fun to see your little guy. Hope mommyhood is treating you well.
Post a Comment