February 21, 2008

Hooray for Husbands!

As predicted, when I finally headed to bed last night Ryker woke up. Sean offered to take care of him so I could get some rest. What a lucky girl I am! He got up with Ryker all night until I got up with him at 7:30am feeling much better! It is amazing how everything seems better as soon as the sun comes up! I have a wonderful husband, an adorable little boy, have no more homework to stress about for a few days, and no more migraine! It has been a good day!

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a great guy. Does he have a brother? Just kidding!

Janelle said...

You are funny!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the pic of Ryker in his car seat! Can't wait to see him in person...when are you doing his blessing?

Emily said...

I am so glad for great husbands! I was sad for your hard night. I can't beleive how adorable "Baby Ryker" is. We miss Him!

Anonymous said...

Janelle and Sean,
Ryker is soo cute! we cant wait to see him too. let us know asap when you know when the blessing will be so we can try to plan a trip.
LOVE YOU and miss you!!