February 20, 2008

Annoyed...

So I need to vent for a minute...I am so annoyed right now! It is midnight and I just finished a big project that is due tomorrow that I have been trying to get done all week, which Ryker has protested! Our class decided to divide the assignment to lighten the load, which is wonderful seeing how this section alone was 37 pages. However, I have always kind of despised group work. It is due tomorrow (actually today now that it is 12:03) and I still have not received a section from one of my classmates, and somehow juniors in college STILL do not know how to do APA citations so I spent all night tracking down sources so that I could properly cite them. On top of that, I got a migraine tonight and could really use some sleep, but am hesitant to even go to bed because Ryker will be waking up within the hour, and will continue to wake me up every 2-3 hours for the remainder of what will be a very short night for me! Hooray for cute babies and incompetent college folks! Boy am I ornery!

3 comments:

Katie said...

It's 2:30 am so I feel a little bit of your pain . . . but not all of it. I am sorry you have group work - I agree that it stinks. Here's for taking a nap if you can tomorrow!

Nina Olson said...

That sucks. I would be annoyed too. Take a long nap today.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the frustrations...those types of things are never fun and definitely not at 12:03 in the morning! Hopefully your day is going better than your last night.

Always on those nights that I thought, "why even go to bed?" the baby ended up sleeping longer. Take advantage of any opportunity you have to sleep, even if it is just to lay in bed and decompress for a little before you get to hold your baby. They pick up on your stress too! You are doing a great job, sleep deprived and all!
Love you!