Another great doctor's appointment today, though not much change from last week. Still 70% effaced, and "almost" 2cm. Gained back the weight I lost last week (surprise, surprise), but everything is looking great. We discussed more about the labor, and when we would schedule an induction. If he has not come by our appointment next Friday we will schedule an induction as early as Saturday the 2nd, no later than Tuesday the 5th depending on how things are looking and how I am feeling. Personally, I don't think it will get to that point, but what do I know?! We are hoping for Tuesday (same birthday as Kennedy!)...Aflac will be kicked in and my midwife will for sure be the one to deliver me any time after that. Any other bets on the day?
3 years ago
6 comments:
So Exciting!
Love ya! Em
My money is on Tuesday because that's when you would like it to be!
I think you will have him on Thursday. I am only guessing that because it's in the middle of when you want him to come and Tuesday the 5th, which is the latest date you will be induced. I am so excited for you. Reality is a few days away!!!
I've got to change my bet. I think I am going to go with Friday right before you would be induced. Maybe you'll go in for your appointment and already be having contractions like I was. So exciting!!!
I can't wait to see your littel baby- boy. So very exciting! Love you+ miss you! Big hug from Germany, Eva
I think Nina is the winner, is there a prize??
Just kidding! So happy he is here!
Post a Comment