Cohen at 8 months was pretty awesome, but then he has always been pretty awesome. The two best terms to describe him were...
CAPTAIN DROOL
INTENSE TEETHER
His entire top row of teeth came in at the same time. It was intense!
He continued to eat SOLIDS 3 times a day and has loved everything.
He continued to SLEEP 12-13 hours at night, and 2 2-3 hour naps/day.
He was ROLLING around and starting to army crawl and did lots of PLANKS!
He started playing COPYCAT with clapping his hands, shaking his head, and clicking his tongue. His favorite is CLAPPING.
I wish so badly that I would have been better at jotting down notes and blogging about things earlier. I'm amazed how many details I forget. It makes me sad, but it is what it is! I'm learning with 3 kids, some things I just need to let go ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment