Oh how I love this little boy! I have been SO bad at taking pictures, and jotting down notes and memories. It's starting to hit me how fast he is growing up and how sad I am that I've been such a slacker.
Here are a few things about Cohen at 7 months...
He was TEETHING like crazy and is constantly drooling.
He finally stopped PUKING so much.
He ROLLS and SITS up.
He is so HAPPY.
He is SLEEPING about 13 hours at night, and taking 2 NAPS a day about 2-3 hours each.
He LOVES his siblings and Ryker is so adorable with him I can hardly stand it.
He EATS solids 3 times a day and so far has liked everything.
His LAUGH is one of the cutest sounds in the world.
He had a strange RASH on his bum and around his mouth that we couldn't get rid of, then it just suddenly went away. We wonder if he is allergic to something, but not sure what.
He is by far our EASIEST and most CHEERY baby.
We ADORE you Mr. C!
0 comments:
Post a Comment