Cohen is 1 Month!
Well, actually now he is almost 2 months but here are a few things about when he was 1 month...
He was a pretty calm baby. He only fusses when there is a reason and can be easily consoled.
He was getting up 3 times at night (around 1:30, 4:30, and 7:30). He had a hard time going back to sleep and then staying asleep after feedings so I've slept with him in my arms more than any of my other babies. I'm definitely in survival mode.
I feel much more calm/confident as a parent. I'm more relaxed and worry a lot less.
For a while he was acting like he might have a lactose intolerance like Adelyn, but he snapped out of it.
His arms were always moving, waving through the air. He very rarely was still unless he was swaddled.
We are still adjusting to life with 3 kids, but we sure do love our little buddy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment