June 19, 2012

Addy Turned Two!

Adelyn turned *2* on May 20th. Sticking with tradition, I decorated her room with balloons and crepe paper while she was sleeping. She was so excited when she woke up and kept saying, "Addy birthday?!"


After church we got ready for a little birthday party with family. Addy girl couldn't have been cuter.


For weeks after her birthday she would tell everyone who talked to her, "I two! I eat cake and treat popcorn (chocolate covered popcorn with sprinkles) and nilla wafer!"


She loved opening gifts!


She was so excited for her cake. She loved having everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to her.



We got her a water table for our front porch and it was a HUGE hit!


It was a really fun day. She still talks about it and is sure to tell everyone that she is *TWO*!

A few side notes:
Ryker kept with tradition and threw a big fit just like last year.
Her birthday party was during the eclipse.
The kids thought I was so awesome for letting them have the leftover cupcakes for breakfast the next day.
Addy got some bubbles as one of her gifts and these pics are too cute not to share!


Happy Birthday Addy J! We love you!

1 comments:

Miriam Andrus said...

You are hiding your prego belly in every picture you have posted in your last couple posts...goofball! Good thing I will be there soon to see it in person :)

Love you, sistah!