May 4, 2012

Dinosaur Park

On a whim we met up with my SIL at the Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park. It was so much fun! Perfect weather, great company, yummy picnic, and a much needed day away to help get me out of a little funk I was in.


Adelyn was SO independent on the playground. She just ran all over going up and down slides and climbing all over stuff. I wouldn't see her for a little bit so I would call out "Addy, where are you? Are you ok?" She would reply, "What?! Ya, I oh-hay."



Probably my favorite picture of the day...


My favorite memory of the day wasn't captured on film. The kids were running down the walkway when they startled some ducks who tried frantically to waddle/run/fly back to the pond. In their rush to escape 3 screaming, jumping kids they whacked Ryker and my niece with their wings. Ryker screamed like a little girl for getting attacked by a duck. Being the supportive mom I am, I just sat there and laughed. It was seriously hilarious!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, first I was crying a little because Im sad I miss out on all this. Now Im laughing hysterically at the picture of Ryker getting whacked and you laughing. SO funny! :)