I'm so behind...in everything. I feel like I'm running around with my head chopped off forgetting everything and doing everything half good. However, today was Ryker's birthday. At the end of a very long and fun day I overheard him talking to himself as he was eating a snack and playing with one of his toys...
"I'm so lucky. I have the best birthday ever."
That comment alone made me feel like I did something right, and it was all worth it.
I have so much to catch up on, tell you and do, but for now just knowing I helped make my little buddy feel special and have a wonderful day is enough :)
1 comments:
I am so glad that all your planning and work paid off. I would have felt the same way if I were Ryker and had the fun party that you had planned.
Post a Comment