I went on a girls trip with a few of my ladies to Vegas. All of our husbands were high school buddies and fortunately we all kinda like each other too. We had a blast. We were silly, shopped our little hearts out, stayed up too late, took really embarrassing pictures, danced, relaxed by the pool, and ate lots of good food. All the things you are supposed to do on a girls trip right?
We shopped at the outlets, West Elm (twice), and H&M...
Wore ridiculous high heels...
Erika taught us a few of her "rockstar" moves in the hotel room (lol)...
All dolled up for dinner...
Amelia's brother hooked us up at Flemming's with a dee-lish meal, awesome seating, and awesome service...
Maybe we should have been a little more lady-like...haha.
After dinner we changed into anything sparkly and animal print for a night out on the town and took ridiculous pictures...most of which will never see the light of day ;)
(Ssshhh, don't tell anyone I'm wearing work out pants with a zebra shirt and heels! Only in Vegas right?!)
We saw The Lion King which was amazing, but probably not the best pick for a girls trip because we were all falling asleep...
Ate yummy Mexican...
Dessert at Serendipity's...YUM!
Can't pass up on a trip to Trader Joes...
Saw the sights on the strip...
Yet another attempt at a serious self-timed pose. I can't do it, I just look angry and awkward right before I start cracking up :)
By the time we left we were SPENT!
Miraculously we fit all of our goods in the car and headed home...
Thanks girls! It was a trip to remember :)
1 comments:
Love your post! Very funny!
Thanks for writing all down and now I can just steal it from your blog when I put it in the book! =)
Post a Comment