A few weekends ago Sean had a guys trip planned so I headed to Vegas with the kiddos to spend a few days with my parents.
We hit up the strip for the first time with the little munchkins. We enjoyed the Bellagio Gardens...
Caesars Palace Aquarium...
...and the Bellagio Fountains. When I asked Ryker what his favorite part was, he replied "the FOUNTAINS!" just like his mommy!
Before heading home my parents treated us to a delicious crepe from the Bellagio. I have a soft spot for crepes!
The next day we took the kids bowling. Ryker could literally hardly contain his excitement. We went bowling on his birthday when he turned 3 so he said, "Today must be a special day because we only go bowling on special days!"
He would carry his own ball and do it all by himself...
After pushing it down he would hold this squat until the ball was about halfway down the lane!
To keep Addy from sliding down the lanes herself we kept her trapped in her portable highchair and fed her suckers and applesauce. She had fun too!
I had no idea how much he loves bowling! We'll have to go more often.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a great weekend!
1 comments:
I love the fountains! Haven't seen them in a few years.
Post a Comment