September 12, 2011

Discovery Gateway

A few Saturday's ago Sean was busy with his buddies so the kids and I headed up to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. Man-oh-man did we have a good time! The thing that I couldn't get over was how big Adelyn seemed. She was so independent, social, brave, silly, and just plain adorable. Ryker loved everything about it too.

(For some reason I've been too lazy to tote around my nice camera so I've been taking pictures on the crappy camera. It's shows!)






They loved the water exhibit.


Some stranger put this costume on Addy and then she started walking around like E.T. saying "Moo" to everyone. It was hilarious!


Watching her go grocery shopping was too cute.


In every car, truck, tractor that Ryker made us get in he always drove us to Disneyland!


After the museum my camera died but the fun didn't end with the pictures. We went to CPK for some yummy food and then went to the Utah Brazilian Festival . It was a blast. I love times like these when I get to just hang out and have fun with my awesome little munchkins.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I get so excited when I open up the blog and see that you updated your post. It makes me feel like I kinda know what's up in your life. Your kids are getting so big! I love Addy's little pig tales.

Are you guys going to be in Utah during Christmas?

Tyrell Berner said...

I scrolled through the pictures before reading what you wrote and thought "WOW, Addy looks so grown up!" She is so dang cute! (as is Ryker... and I'm glad he is back to normal. Those little hospital episodes are always a little scary)

Katie said...

Looks like fun! We will have to go sometime!