We have been so, SO, SO busy these last 4 weeks. Crazy busy. So busy that I feel crazy. It's all been fun stuff, but when there is too much play everything else in life goes un-done (laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, work, exercising, blogging, etc.) which makes me feel crazy. Here are a few things that we have been up to that eventually I'll post about...maybe.
Family Visiting Utah
Addy converted to walking around July 12th
California Trip
Disneyland!
Family Reunion "Staycation"
...and the most recent awesomeness is that my dear, DEAR friend from Germany and her husband get into town on Wednesday and we get to play, play, play for a week!
1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you. I just wanted you to know that I got you the best birthday card ever... I was seriously laughing out loud in the store. I will just be a day or two late :-) I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment