Here are some (ok, a lot) of my favorites from Addy's 1st year photo shoot. Thanks so much to my SIL for capturing them. Brace yourselves people, these pictures are precious...
She is such a SWEETHEART. Here are a few tidbits for the books...
1 Year Stats:
Weight: 20lbs (35th percentile)
Height: 30.5in (85th percentile)
Head: 18.1in (75th percentile)
She is such a good EATER. She'll try almost anything and has now had almost everything but nuts.
She LOVES her brother, her mom and dad, her cousins, her blankets, pulling things out of drawers and cupboards, water (swimming, splashing, blowing bubbles) and being outside.
She has now worked up the nerve to SCREAM at Ryker if he takes her toys.
She gets feisty and sassy when she is TEETHING. Right now she has 2 more coming in on the bottom.
The most annoying thing about her is this awful SCREECH she has started doing...mostly in the car. It is so instant and ear piercing, and there is no stopping it. It might be one of the most annoying sounds in the world.
She loves to WALK around holding your hands and walks with her push toy, but still isn't braving anything on her own.
She is crazy and creepily FLEXIBLE. I will gasp at some of the awkward positions I find her in and quickly straighten her out because it creeps me out. The pediatrician says she is fine, just uber flexibly because of loose joints.
She loves to be SUNG to, especially songs with hand actions.
Some of her new TRICKS are some of the actions to If You're Happy & You Know It and The Wheels on the Bus and giving high 5's.
Her newest WORD is "up". She uses it when we sing The Wheels on the Bus ("the people on the bus go up and down...") and when she wants to be lifted up on the couch or wants you to hold her.
She can't sit STILL (except when she is eating). She is never in one place for too long. Being in church and on an airplane with her is like juggling a bowling ball. I figured out that she will be entertained for a long time in her highchair with a cup of crushed ice. She'll eat it or dump it out and splash in it. When I'm doing the dishes or cooking this is where you can find her.
We ADORE her eyes, her cute little face, her smile, her giggle, her hugs, and her big slobbery open-mouth kisses!

















5 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures!!! And i LOVED seeing you guys! It was so fun! Thanks for making the trip :)
These pictures are so cute!!! I was wanting to do something similar, but I don't have anyone here to take the picts and I don't really wanna pay a million dollars to have them done... what to do...
You're kids are adorable... LOVE you guys!
PS.. I didn't forget you :-)
This post is absolutely adorable!!!!
Gorgeous pics! How did she get so much hair? jealous.
So Cute!!
Post a Comment