Our little Addy J is on the countdown to turning the BIG O-N-E on the 20th of this month. I can hardly believe it. Here are a few things from 11 months I want to remember...
She has perfected the CHEESER grin. Don't believe me? Here are a few more just to illustrate her skills...
I LOVE it! She is always so happy and has such a great laugh!
She got 2 new TEETH on the top.
We still can't get enough of her baby blue EYES.
She loves all her COUSINS and is still a great EATER & SLEEPER. However, she has started throwing the food she doesn't want on the floor which is uber annoying.
She took her first PLANE RIDE in April and loved it!
It took Sean and I almost 10 months to adjust to the fact that we had a redhead (don't judge us) but now we *absolutely* ADORE it and hope so badly she doesn't lose this beautiful feature.
She always puts her little FINGER in her mouth. She does this when she laughs, when she knows she is in trouble, and any other time she sees fit. We think it's adorable.
She LOVES her DADDY.
She had her first real experience SWIMMING. It took her a little bit, but she loved it in the end. However she did NOT liked getting dunked in the water and she really doesn't like to be held above your head. She panics and digs her little nails into you.
When you hold her, she has this ability to make you feel like you are her most FAVORITE person in the world. It's a special talent that she uses on everybody.

She's a little BUSY BABY. She loves to crawl around, explore, make messes and play tricks on you, but then she will randomly crawl over for a hug and a "pat, pat, pat" (she pats you on the shoulder while hugging you).
She SINGS in her own little way. If you are singing or humming she will join in.
Her 2nd most used nickname next to Addy is "Little-Miss-Poops-A-Lot". Seriously, she poops a ton.
She has started FIGHTING her brace being put on. Not in a sassy way, she thinks it's funny. I've gotten kicked a few times in the process and it hurts!
She loves to CRAWL into small spaces and CRUISES around furniture, but still isn't too interested in walking. Ryker was walking at 11 months, so she still just seems so little to us.
She SAYS mama, dada, pat-pat-pat, clap ("cap"), uh-oh, and Ra-Ra (we think this is Ryker).
She SIGNS milk & all-done. I'm hoping that she'll pick up on a few more within the month.
Some of her new TRICKS are blowing kisses, sometimes waving, and playing copy-cat with sounds.
She drives her brother CRAZY sometimes. I'm hoping this phase for him will pass soon. She just loves him so much. She wants to play with him and his toys and sometimes he freaks out if she even touches him. I know this is only the beginning of the sibling drama, but someday they will be best friends!
She drives her brother CRAZY sometimes. I'm hoping this phase for him will pass soon. She just loves him so much. She wants to play with him and his toys and sometimes he freaks out if she even touches him. I know this is only the beginning of the sibling drama, but someday they will be best friends!
We ADORE our Addy girl!
2 comments:
But I really am her favorite!
She might be the only "baby" who makes me want to have another one - but I think my chances of having a red haired blue eyed girl are slim - dang! She's absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment