April 6, 2011

Ryker Says...

Just a few recent funnies from the little man...

He has really liked Tangled this last week. We were watching it with some family and he told me I was the princess. Later that night when he was mad at me for brushing his teeth he said:
"Mommy you're not the princess anymore, you're the bad knight!"

Today when he got to change into his new sport pajamas after our walk:
"Mommy I'm going to wear pajamas forever and ever and you'll never be able to change me."

We had family over and Ryker was having a difficult time sharing his toys. Sean told him if he didn't learn to share his toys at his house then when he went to his friends' houses they wouldn't want to share with him. He replied:
"Well, ok. I'll just bring my own toys."

He's been a challenge lately, but how can you not laugh at some of the things he says!

0 comments: