March 7, 2011

Sunday Funnies

I have to share this story before I forget...

My parents were in town this weekend so we had a few family get-togethers. Tonight we hosted dinner. We were having a crepe bar (yum) and my bro and his wife were making some yummy apricot sausage. When they were pooring the apricots and juice into the pan with the sausage Sean said, "So is that like the serenade?" (LOL) At which my brother started "serenading" the sausage...(in a sing-song opera voice)..."Yes, you have to serenade the sausage when you cooooooook it..." I don't even remember exactly what he "serenaded" because we were all laughing so hard.  I said to Sean, "Did you really just say that?!" I don't know exactly when it was that he realized he meant to say marinade, but it was hilarious.

Another...

I guess the boys were wanting to start a game when one of them said, "I think we might have to help cook." To which Sean replied, "I don't cook. I clean."

It's true. He doesn't cook, I like to. So our deal has always been I cook, he cleans. Works great for us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad we missed the get togethers! Missing everyone way to much these days. :( Love you!