Note: If you are sick of my trip posts just stop reading them because we still have 5 days left and I'm having a wonderful time reliving it!
This was a FUN day! Sean had booked a catamaran trip for us complete with 2 snorkeling stops and lunch. It was fabulous. We all left a little on the lobster side (ok the girls mostly), but it was worth it. Fantastic day at sea!
You just couldn't beat the beautiful blue skies and the amazing warm, blue water!
We were in Barbados Heaven.
Snorkeling was AMAZING. Our first stop we snorkeled with the local turtles. They were different than any turtles we had snorkeled with (I'll post pics when I develop the underwater camera). I called them blonde turtles. They had gorgeous gold coloring and were HUGE. That was definitely the highlight but we also saw a leopard eel and some cool fishies.
Meet Clive and Ashley...
(Bajans LOVE their rum!)
Super cool hosts. They took SUCH good care of us. I was very impressed with the service of this excursion. These two fellas were extremely polite, and kept our drinks and belly full the whole trip.
The food was DEE-LISH and the bottomless drinks were YUM! (I took out the picture of us eating because to be honest, it was a REALLY unflattering pic of everyone in it!)
Meet Captain Ron...
Funny fella. He even let us have a turn at the wheel.
It really was sad to get off the boat. It was such a relaxing, beautiful day.
So, if you're ever in Barbados I would TOTALLY recommend these peeps. It was awesome!
Sean might have gotten a little sick of all the pics I was making him take ;)
And for some reason we (I) always felt the need to get a pic by the boat before boarding it for the night.
After dinner we found a deserted room and played some cards.
Then we hit up karaoke...
The gals...
The guys (minus one!)...
If you know Sean you know that this was WAY out of his comfort zone so it was a real treat!
It was a fabulous day just monkey'n around!
2 comments:
This looks awesome!
Oh My Gosh! I can't believe a picture of me in a two piece made your blog!! I'm a little embaressed, but luckily I'm a hot momma and I'll get over it! I love your trip blogs, they're so fun to relive!!! =)
Post a Comment