March 1, 2011

DAY 2: AT SEA

 Day 2 was a relaxing day at sea.  So relaxing I don't even know if any pics were taken. We slept in and then retreated up top. Ok, the girls retreated up top to lay out, read, chat and snooze. I think the boys worked out, hit up the casino...guy stuff.  Around 5 or so Sean and I decided to go for a run which turned into the worst run of our lives!  To make a long story short I was only able to squeak out 4 miles of my 8 mile run and I felt so sick afterwards it pretty much put me out of commission for the rest of the night. 

That night was the formal dinner. Everyone looked so fab...




The seas were ROUGH this night. Between the after effects of my run of death and not taking any motion sick meds I was feeling it (granted I am pretty weak when it comes to motion sickness). Our poor waiter was so concerned about me not eating.  We decided to retreat back to our room so I could lay down, but not before snatching one more picture...


The whole dining room was FULL of Mermaid boobs.  Really?

I opted to spend the rest of the night laying down in bed watching movies and letting the waves rock me to sleep. It was a really nice day, but we were both excited for another fun-filled day on land.

2 comments:

Grant Family said...

your posts are awesome! although you're totally showing me up; I'm sorry that I didn't do a day by day!!

eva said...

You are one pretty lady! You look beautiful! Love and miss you!