Our little lady is 6 months old!
She's perfect and we just can't get enough of her! Here are her 6 month stats:
Height: 26.5 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 15lbs (25th percentile)
Head: 16.9 inches (50th percentile)
Just a few tidbits...
- She still pukes a ton.
- She is super mellow. She rarely cries without a logical reason to (diaper change, hungry, tired, etc.)
- She FINALLY has given us some giggles! You still have to work for it, but Ryker gets the best ones out of her. She is very quick to smile and LOVES her brother.
- She scoots, army crawls and rolls all over the place.
- Still working on sitting up. She doesn't last for long. She would just rather be moving.
- Still a champ at sleeping.
- She hates baths.
- She has the stinkiest feet. It doesn't matter if I bathe her and rub her down with the best smelling lotion. Those darn shoes she has to wear make her feet stink!
- She has started bouncing to music and is babbling more each day.
One of my favorite things about her...
Every night before I go to bed I check on both the kiddos. When I go in her room I cover her up, rub her cheek and say goodnight. She always stirs, gives me the BIGGEST half asleep grin and goes right back to sleep. There is just something so sweet about this gal.
My biggest peeve with her...
The puke. I can't handle the puke anymore. The smell. Walking across the room and stepping in it. When will it ever end?!
Love you sweet Addy girl!
3 comments:
Everett has some stinky feet too!But he has no excuse... his are just stinky
Kenna puked till we switched her to soy. Just a milk intolerance she didn't grow out of until she was 3.5 years. fun.
When do I get to photograph here?!?!?!?!?!
Shs of course beautiful!
Post a Comment