November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Our annual Pumpkin Patch trip was quite a success.  I wasn't about to repeat all the drama of last year so Ryker and I made a deal before we even left the car.  The deal was, if he could give me 5 minutes of taking pictures wherever I wanted and smiling whenever I told him to then he could play as long as he wanted AND get a sucker.  Pretty good deal 'eh.  This deal explains his big FAT CHEESERS in every picture!





 He really wanted that sucker!

This pic makes me laugh...she thinks her big bro is pretty funny.


Unfortunately the little lady wasn't quite so cooperative.  The only grins we got out of her were when she was in her stroller...


Apparently she doesn't like laying in a whole bin of pumpkins (duh).


Is this not the cutest picture EVER!  Niece and nephew; aka Ryker and Addy's BFF's.


And of course the little buddies...



They got suckers too for their big CHEESERS!

1 comments:

The Widerbergs said...

Smart lady. Great pics!