Anyone that knows us knows that we LOVE to travel. After a long summer of a whole-lot-of-nothing we decided it was time for a little road trip.
First stop was St. George with some friends and family. The boys did the Kokopelli Tri and the gals did the relay.

2
nd stop was Vegas for a quick over-
nighter at my parents. My mom spoiled us with her yummy home
cookin' and I had a fun night with my little sis who was also visiting. Then we were on our way to San Diego.
We stayed at a gorgeous resort on Mission Bay. This picture is awful, but our first night we ate dinner right on the pier. It was gorgeous!

After dinner we strolled around the resort to explore all our options for the next few days...

After our EXPENSIVE (although delicious) dinner on the pier we opted for a cheaper breakfast at
IHOP the next morning...

We went to La
Jolla and lounged around the resort the first day. The weather wasn't ideal for the beaches and pool so we spent our last day at
The New Children's Museum in San Diego. By far the coolest Children's Museum I have been to. We didn't take near enough pictures. We all had such a great time we didn't want to leave but had to pry ourselves away before we got a parking ticket!
Rock climbing...

The rain house...

Addy girl being such a trooper...

Painting the giant whale...

After the museum we headed to Coronado Island. The kiddos got some cuddle time snuggling in our single stroller as we explored.

It may have been cold and overcast, but you just can't beat a trip to the beach.

There are few things in life that I love more than vacations with my little family! I am one lucky gal.
5 comments:
I have to say:
1. You guys rock. Jake and I can't even run around the block without expecting a gold medal for it
2. The stroller picture is RAD
3. I love Rykers summary of the game!
you look amazing! and I love that museum!!!
I love Paradise point. We stayed there a couple of years ago and yes the food is expensive. Looks like you had a good time.
Addy is getting so big! she is so cute. Man, you guys are always doing outdoorsy things. I'm jealous. You all look so good!
I love the picture of the kids in the stroller! Did I mention November can't come fast enough?
Post a Comment