Sunday was a really special day for our family; it was Adelyn's blessing day. It was such a great day filled with fun, good food and most important...our amazing families.
My mom is ridiculously talented. She can do ANYTHING! She made Addy's dress (as well as the blanket she is laying on) and it was absolutely perfect...
Our amazing families came from near and far...
Out of the 7 children in my family only one was unable to make it. We missed my sweet little sis and her family but were so lucky to have her spend a week with us in June. She was such an amazing help! She kept me sane, healthy and happy in so many ways. We love and miss you!
Thank you all for your love and support. It was such a perfect day. We are so blessed to have you all as family!
To our fabulous friends and extended family: We missed you all as well but our house was already BURSTING at the seams!
We are SO BLESSED by the people in our lives!
13 comments:
I LOOOVE all the pictures. Mom did awesome!! And I was already sad we couln't be there, but SOO sad we were the ONLY ones not there! We miss you all! LOVE YOU!!!
She really did look gorgeous! Congratulations on a special day.
I miss your parents... I haven't seen them for so long... you all looked beautiful (or handsome) :-) lol...
The dress was amazing. It was so nice to see everyone! I look super lame in the picture, maybe you should take it down.
Janelle!
Your family is so amazing!!! I LOVE the pictures and I am really bumbed you were all around and we didn't know! I LOVE your family, they all look great!!! Congrats on that cute baby!!
What a beautiful family!! I love all the pics! It is so good to see everyone after a long time. I miss you all! Mom did an exelent (!!) job! What a beautiful dress on a super cute baby girl. LOVE YOU!!!
I heard about the blessing dress and had to come on over and take a peek. It is lovely and perfect for such a beautiful little girl! Congratulations on the special day!
( I had to delete the last comment due to some major typos!!)
Beautiful pictures! Addy's dress is awesome.
Cute cute family. You guys are so good looking! I can't get over how adorable Addy is... I LOVE her hair and that dress is amazing. And I totally agree, Addy and Everett will have to meet someday!
Wow your mom rocks. I want that dress. Glad you got to be with your family!!
Wow! she already looks so different from just a few weeks ago! You all look great! I love the family pic!
I love you friend... just sayin'
Post a Comment