Are you ready to kiss your screen? These newborn pics my sis took turned out so sweet. It was hard to choose but here are a few of my favorites...
Can't even believe how big and handsome our little man looks...
You would never know it but with the exception of Sean all 3 of us are on the verge of tears. This was at the end of the shoot and I was about to call it quits but am so glad we pushed through to get this shot!
Thanks so much Lis for capturing these moments and putting so much time and talent into them. We love them to pieces!









12 comments:
You have such a beautiful family! I have loved getting to know you. Your pics turned out great and I kind of want to steal your new little one. Let me know when you're up for visitors.
Oh my gosh- absolutely stunning. Those are gorgeous. That last family picture makes me want to cry- Ryker looks so handsome, you look beautiful, Sean looks great and so proud, and little Addy- my ovaries start shooting out eggs just looking at her. So beautiful.
Love them!
I agree to all above! the pics a fantastic, i love them. what a beatiful family!!!
These are sooo cute! Lisa took these?
Very cute! and Erika's comment makes me laugh! Your going to have to give me some tips on the bows! Those are so cute!
How beautiful! The entire family, the pictures...just darling!
Beautiful! Love them!
Love all the pictures! She is so dang cute!
I LOVE ALL OF THESE! Your sis did an awesome job and you are all so gorgeous!!
Can your sister come take some of Everett! These are so precious
Janelle! Hottest baby ever...she is beautiful! And also quite photogenic! Oversized flowers, bows and way too much pink...isn't it fun? I'm so happy for you guys...Addy scored!
Post a Comment