May 26, 2010

...and then there were FOUR!

She's here, and she's perfect!
Adelyn Jade Olson
May 20, 2010
8lbs. 8oz. 21in.


Isn't she yummy?!
These fabulous pics courtesy of my sweet and talented sister with more on the way. Just a few to tease you with!
We are so in love.
More stories and pics to come, I promise.

18 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations!

KRISTIE said...

congrats! she is so beautiul!

eva said...

Congrats!!! She is so beautiful!!Can't wait to see more pictures and hear stories!Love you!

Kendra and Caleb said...

love her already!congrats!!!

NAT said...

Janelle - It's Natalie, from Church. I'm blog stalking you and wanted to say CONGRATS! She's so beautiful! Let me know if you need anything. I might drop off some treats tomorrow or Friday.

cmshort said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats Olsens!

Stephanie said...

oh my, she's gorgeous. congratulations! let me know when i can come see her in person.

mandmsartori said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! So glad she is finally here. Can't wait to see her in person. Congrats!

ksrfam said...

Beautiful! She looks adorable. Love you and can't wait to see all of you.

Grant Family said...

So glad we got to come meet her! She's very cute! Wesley talked about her on the way home! =)

Annie said...

I'm obsessed with her already! We need to get in touch so I can come see you guys!

Tammy said...

She's so beautiful! Natalie and I were wondering if that's why you were MIA on Sunday!

Erika said...

Completely and utterly darling. She's an absolute doll. I can see some Ryker in her! Can't wait to come visit.

Kara said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Ryan even said so, and if a man even notices, that s something! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Finally! She is definitely edible but I knew she would be coming from your cute family. I'm so happy for you guys.

kjtroxel said...

She's gorgeous. I am so glad everyone is happy and healthy!

The Widerbergs said...

What a doll. These pics are fantastic and she's beautiful

Jamie said...

... Jakes already posted 4 times since Everett was born, and he was born a day later... just sayin'... "-)