Part I: Baseball
Ryker has always loved sports. His obsession lately has been with baseball. It is a daily occurrence in our home that he has to put on his "sport outfit" to play sports all while listening to the song My Team and I from Signing Time. When he does something good he will run around the house saying, "Go UTES, go UTES!"
This is his "hard baseball", "team jersey", or "coach jersey" (depending on if he is a player or the coach at the moment), and his "cunky clothes" (more on that later).
These are his "baseball shoes". No other shoes will do when he is playing baseball.
Ryker is OBSESSED with "cunky clothes" (comfy clothes). This is all my fault. If I am home, I am in comfy clothes. If you have ever been pregnant you understand. So, now Ryker always wants to wear "cunky clothes". He also knows that we always wear comfy clothes on Sunday. It's a rule. As soon as we get home from church he will go pick out some "cunky clothes" and bring them to us.
So, that's the story of cunky clothes and baseball.
4 comments:
He felt better after we put on "cunky clothes" yesterday. So cute!
I love it! That is so funny and all those pics are so great - wonderful memorie!!
what a cute boy you have. Don't worry about not being ready. The second time you realize you don't need all the clothes washed and ready to go from newborn - 6 mo.They only fit in a few clothes for a long time. They sleep for a few weeks and you will have lots of help around after she is born - so get them to help. :)
Its so cute! I love their little preferences and favorites. What's funny is Milo doesn't have the least interest in sports. He might not even know what baseball is.
Post a Comment